Terms of Service
The following terms of service apply to the use of the Arc web application and the arc.ai website.
Please read the Agreement before using Arc. If you do not agree with the terms of service please contact us and stop using Arc.
1. Arc Application
Arc allows you to connect Google Analytics with a Slack account. In the future, Arc may include new features which would fall under these terms of service.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue offering or updating Arc at any time. If we stop supporting or discontinue Arc, notice will be given to the email address associated with your Arc account.
Once you subscribe to Arc, your credit card will be automatically billed monthly until you cancel your subscription. If prices change, notice will be given to the email address associated with your Arc account and posted on arc.ai.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding your subscription, please contact us.
2. Google Analytics and Slack Integration
Arc integrates with Google Analytics and Slack. There is no relationship between Arc, Google, or Slack. Arc utilizes the Slack and Google APIs to provide Google Analytics activity inside Slack. Google and Slack are not responsible for Arc and cannot provide Arc support and Arc cannot provide Google or Slack support.
3. Arc Usage
4. Intellectual Property
All Arc trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and other features of Arc are the sole property of Union Code. Using Arc does not entitle you access to Arc trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features for commercial or non-commercial use. If you're interested in using any of our materials please contact us to discuss how and when we will allow our materials to be used.
5. Third Party Sites
Arc may contain links to third-party websites. These sites are not under Arc control and we are not responsible for their content.
6. Future Amendments and Updates
We reserve the right to change our terms of service at any time for any reason. Any changes we may make will be shared by posting an updated version on this page with a revision date and, when appropriate, by email. Continuing to use Arc counts as acceptance of any changes.
7. General Prohibitions
By using Arc you agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that
- Infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- Violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances
- Use, display, mirror or frame Arc or any individual element within the Arc service, Arc’s name, any Arc trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Union Code’s express written consent
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Arc system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Arc or any of Arc’s providers
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Arc service
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, or spamming Arc
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from Arc from other users without their express permission
You will indemnify and hold harmless Union Code and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of Arc or your violation of these Terms.
Arc may suspend your access to all or any part of Arc immediately by contacting you at your email address on record if:
- You commit a breach of the terms of service or we suspect that you may have committed a breach
- We consider termination necessary to protect the integrity of Arc
If you wish to terminate your subscription with Arc, you must cancel your account.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
Arc is provided “as is” and “as available”. Arc hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Arc information is not 100% guaranteed to be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, secure, error free or continuously available. You understand that you are using Arc at your own discretion and risk.
11. Right to Access
You have the right to access any personal information shared with Arc at any time. Please contact us if you wish to see any of your personal information or for more details regarding how your personal information is being used by Arc.
12. Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to be forgotten by Arc. Contact us if you would like all your personal information and Arc accounts removed at any time. All access to Arc will be revoked when personal information has been removed.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding these terms of service please contact us.